iGEM 2010 Partners
- Autodesk, Inc., a world leader in 2D and 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, has joined as an iGEM sponsoring partner. Autodesk will provide iGEM teams with Autodesk Maya® to help animate and simulate in 3D the cell structures used in their projects. To see more details on how to take advantage of the Autodesk offer, see the Autodesk sponsor page.
- See more about the GENEART partner offer on the GENEART page.
- The MathWorks
- The MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design of multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MathWorks products are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world’s universities and learning institutions.
- See more about The MathWorks partner offer on The MathWorks page.
- To learn more about The MathWorks and their products, visit them at www.mathworks.com/academia.
- Oil Sand Initiative
- A group of leading energy companies in Alberta are collaborating with the Institute for Sustainable Energy, Environment and Economy (University of Calgary) and the School of Energy & The Environment (University of Alberta) on a new iGEM initiative. Sponsorship is offered in iGEM's "Energy & Environment" track. Teams are invited to submit iGEM project proposals especially in the area of biologically based solutions to improve the environmental sustainability of oil sands bitumen extraction, upgrading and refining, for either in situ or surface mining processes.
- See more about the Oil Sands Initiative partner offer on the Oil Sands Initiative page.
- SynBERC / National Science Foundation
iGEM 2010 Gold-Level Sponsors
iGEM 2010 Silver-Level Sponsors
- EMD Chemicals
- EMD Chemicals Inc. is an international organization serving the global market by providing specialty chemicals for pharmaceutical, biotech, cosmetic, automotive, plastics and various industrial applications. Our Biosciences business offers innovative solutions to scientists at the cutting edge of research. Our products – known by the brands Calbiochem®, Novagen® and Novabiochem® – are used worldwide in disease-related life sciences research at pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Visit EMD Chemicals at www.emdbiosciences.com.
- Ginkgo BioWorks
- Ginkgo BioWorks is engineering biological solutions to address the fundamental challenges that we face today. We're starting by focusing on energy and chemicals, but engineered biological systems will impact nearly every major industry. In a past life the DNA Hackers at Ginkgo led the MIT iGEM team that made E. coli smell like banana and mint (BBa_J45200 and BBa_J45120). Today, our bioengineers make use of an in-house pipeline of synthetic biology technologies to dramatically speed the design and construction of new biological systems. If you want to take your iGEM experience to the next level, consider our summer and one year internships. See http://ginkgobioworks.com/careers for details.
iGEM 2010 Affiliates
For information on becoming an iGEM Sponsor see the iGEM Sponsorship page.