Team:UPO-Sevilla/Notebook/09 10


(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <div class=globalBC> {{:Team:UPO-Sevilla/header}} <!-- --> <html> <head> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> <!-- current("notebook","http...)
Line 15: Line 15:
       <h1>September, 09th</h1>
       <h1>September, 10th</h1>
       <h2>Production Team</h2>
       <h2>Production Team</h2>

Revision as of 16:51, 17 October 2010

September, 10th

Production Team

David Caballero. We change some conditions to improve our PCR results:

  • We used new Pfu enzyme, buffer and dNTP.
  • Templates: we diluted the high concentrated fragment (1/10) and used 2ul instead of 1ul of the low concentrated one.

0’8% gel electrophoresis analysis showed a line of 1Kb, which is the length of fecR. There was also a 0’2Kb line. It looked like that the new conditions carried us to the goal. We had to isolate from gel the new part.

Assembly Team

We realized a new ligation of the failed biobricks and digested not available biobricks (2+6) and vectors (pSB1C3 and pSB1T3).

Return to Notebook