Team:Calgary/1 September 2010


Revision as of 23:21, 1 September 2010 by H.dastidar (Talk | contribs)

Wednesday September 1, 2010


Today I finished the protocols section for the wiki. I also made a figure for the poster. In the wetlab I ran the PCR on a gel and performed a gel purification. The purification failed so I have to do it again tomorrow. I also did overnights for MalE, MalE31, and nlpE.


Today I ran a colony PCR of the construction that I did last night. Unfortunately, the insert was not present in the amplified part. Therefore, I reconstructed the part which was MalE31 circuit with DegP+I13504 and I13507. I also worked more on the poster and presentation for aGEM.