- Caltech Deans Office (Housner Fund) and the Student-Faculty Programs Office for generously funding our team. Specifically:
- Mr. & Mrs. Carl V Larson SURF Scholarship
- Stephen Adelman Memorial SURF Fellowship
- Professors Richard Murray & Rob Phillips for mentoring the team.
- Joe Meyerowitz & Emzo de los Santos for helping troubleshoot cloning and experimental issues, and great design advice.
- Jerzy Szablowski for great information on project design and iGEM tips.
- We received no special resources from our (co-)mentors besides great advice and access to laboratory space, supplies and instruments. We constructed and tested all the test constructs ourselves.
- We received genetic parts only from the Registry of Standard Biological Parts. The contents of our composite parts are listed on our Completed Parts page, which includes links to the original parts pages for each part.
- All of our bricks are freely open for use according to the BioBrick™ Public Agreement draft (PDF).
- The specifics of our 3D printing process using dual-wavelength light-induced lysis are protected by provisional patent: CIT 5637-P.